Friday, October 7, 2011

Monster Bags

 I made these really fun Monster bags.  But I thought they could use a little more "personality"...
monster bag
Perhaps "personality" would have been easier to 
add in the preliminary steps, but I managed.
Love, love, love the results.  By the end in my little adventure of "personality" I wished I had more bags to fit all of the personality ideas that popped into my wee little brain.   
monster bag
 Meet the Ladies...
monster bag
and the Fellas. 
monster bag
 The only way in and out of the Monster bag is through mouth, which I think adds extra fun.  
monster bag

During our photo shoot...
monster bag
Little One Eye Miss got a little HUNGRY!

5 comments:

  1. Oh cute,cute, cute Daisey! I would love to put a handful of goodies in all of these monster's mouth's this Halloween! But, there are probably kids that would like to take them to school, too! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ivy and Cindi! Teaching this class tomorrow, and I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    designer handbags made in italy

    ReplyDelete