Sunday, February 3, 2013

Circle Skirt

circle skirt pattern
Add caption

I've spent the last week writing directions for a couple of patterns, this sweet little circle skirt and a horse mask (coming soon).  When it comes to the preliminary steps of a new design I am really on the ball, I love the initial patterning, I love the sewing, and I even enjoy the alterations, but when it comes time for the finishing work, the pattern grading, the writing the directions, and labeling the pattern...well sometimes I wish it was someone else's job.  So, I can assure you that I am very excited that this pattern is finished and in the shop!  

heart pocket

My daughter lives in leggings and skirts, she generally refuses to wear pants.  She LOVES new skirts.  This cute little circle skirt turned out to be a breeze to make!  It has a "lettuce leafed" hem and two heart patch pockets.  I am giving her the skirt for Valentines Day, though it won't be a surprise, but she doesn't seem to mind.  You can find the pattern in My Shop!  

circle skirt pattern


No comments:

Post a Comment